My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Super Easy, Super Quick Stick Pins!

The November 1 Cricut Newsletter "The Chirp" highlighted a card that I made.  It was a monochromatic card using orange.  I wanted something a little different on the card, so I made 3 quick and easy stick pins.  I was asked by Linda to show how I made these.

Here is my SUPER SECRET technique for making Super Easy, Super Quick Stick Pins!

I used corsage pins from Walmart, beads from a necklace that I found at a yard sale for 25 cents, and the most important "ingredient"...Scotch Quick Dry adhesive!
Layer the beads as you like and put a dap of glue on the end!
There you go....my SUPER SECRET for Super Easy, Super Quick Stick Pins!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

13 comments:

JaniceA said...

Thank you for telling us about your super secret pin making they are great!

Mary G. said...

Thanks for revealing your secret...Beautiful card

Hrvatica said...

Thanks for sharing your secret technique. Will definitly be using it!

JennyKozar said...

Love it!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

BEAUTIFUL card and love the stick pins.

Tanya said...

Your card is just beautiful and those stick pins are fabulous! Congrats on another Chirp highlight!

cdm317 said...

Thanks for the great idea and congrats on another Chirp mention!

Kingston's Kreations said...

Very cool! Thanks!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats on the chirp mention.. for some reason I am not getting it lately.. :-( Super cute pins.. thanks for the "secret".. hugs from ukiah

AllisonF (Goody Bag Diva) said...

congrats!

Gramjak said...

Realyy beautiful card, Carolyn!!! Congrats on being honored in Chirp and have a blast in SC this weekend. Wish I were going along!
Thanks for pin directions!

Annette said...

Beautiful card and great secret! TFS! Congrats on the Chirp:) I think this glue is the best I have ever used!

Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog) said...

Beautiful card and congrats on the Chirp!