My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 16, 2011

45 Cards and Counting...

Over the last couple of months I have created at least 45 (+) Christmas cards!
Thanks to challenges, contests, and the Christmas spirit, I have
had THE MOST FUN creating cards!

Now...
I must address these creations and send them!
I make cards all the time, but I AM THE WORST about mailing them!
Thank goodness for a church project that hands out cards for the members!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Carolyn

4 comments:

~ Lori ~ said...

Nice job! I need to do something and quick! We usually send out around 100 photo cards, but I have NO photo, and not even CLOSE to enough card that I made! Hmmm....better get busy with that, right?

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, all mine were identical assembly line fashion. Everything I did this year was mass produced, I can't wait to do just 1 or 2 ov an item! These are Gorgeous too!

Vanessa said...

I'm very impressed! I see lots of great cards in that stack!

Lisa B said...

Wow - 45 cards! I'm lucky if I can get a handful made. Awesome job and they are all beautiful.