My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Card Making Marathon!

The result of my recent Card Making Marathon is 52 cards!



4 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, what beautiful cards!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Going to hang my head now in shame....takes me too long to pick out colors for any cards and you come up with 52 within a short time! Awesome work!

Bunnyfreak said...

What a great batch of cards.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am very impressed