My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Cookie Swap!

Recipe Album from a recent Cookie Swap!
We brought 3 dozen of the cookies and a recipe album sheet.
Each person decorated the cover of their own album.  This is my first album!  I plan to add more decorations and pictures to the album!
Inside the front cover!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fun Sticker!
My recipe "Lemon Bar Cookies"
Album page, recipe on back!
Yum!
Recipe on index card behind the apron!
Recipe on "Bone"!
Recipe in pocket!

I plan to add decorations and pictures to complete the album! 

Thank you for visiting my blog!  Have a wonderful day!




7 comments:

Maria said...

This is wonderful! Now I have an idea of what to do with the recipe pages from the Circle recipe swap I was in.

Venassa said...

What a great idea! Your album looks great.

Cricut Couple said...

Fantastic! I love this!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a GREAT idea. I love the colors you chose and the designs on the various pages are awesome. TFS

Josie0602 said...

So fabulous!! I love this album!

OCCricut said...

This was SOOO fun to make!!! I LOVE looking at it! And, my daughter LOVES your bars!!!!

scootingranny said...

Love this idea and your album is wonderful!