My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Flower Challenge!

I made this card for a challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog.  We were to create a card using flowers from our stash and at least 2 Cricut images.
I love to collect all types of flowers!  I store them in these boxes that I bought at Walmart.
I used Rosette #1 from the Cricut "Ribbons and Rosettes" Cartridge, a card image from Cricut "Just Because Cards" Cartridge, and a window image from Cricut "Christmas Noel" Solutions Cartridge.  The poinsetta is a felt flower, the acryllic is from the package that came on a Cricut cartridge, the scallop circle is a SpellBinders die, the circle is a paper punch, and the sentiment is a combination of two stamps.
I used the Gypsy to create the card base by welding the window image to the card.  Then made a copy of the window and cut it separately.  I glued the image to the front of the card.
I used a patterned paper to cover the inside of the card and then placed the sentiment behind the rosette.  I allowed space under the sentiment for signing the card.
Thank you for visiting my blog!  Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Diane said...

Your window card is beautiful and the flower looks so pretty with the rosette.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Beautiful card! Love that the card looks like the front of a door with a "wreath" having on it - brilliant!

Josie0602 said...

So pretty!! Good luck!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful card! Love the window and the rosette is wonderful! Just beautiful!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You do beautiful work... this is just lovely

Hrvatica said...

Your card is so lovely!

Elaine said...

Beautiful, I love the window detail.

OCCricut said...

REALLY Beautiful ... VERY stunning in person!!!

Princess Poodle said...

So pretty, I love the rosette wreath!

Glenda said...

Beautiful window card! Love the flower and rosette! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
Glenda

Barb Smith said...

Very cute window card. Love it.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com