My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holly Leaf and Berries Paper Punch

I found this wonderful paper punch from Martha Stewart at Joanne's Craft Store.  I think this punch will get as more/or more use as the branch punch!  There is a small learning curve with the holly/berries punch.  I solved punching the red berries by cutting a strip of red and punching only the berries
The fireplace is part of a Christmas card that I am creating.  The image is from one of the Cricut Christmas Cartridges (I will go check and add the name of the cart later).  The hearts are made using a small paper punch.  The candles are from a set of birthday cake stickers by Martha Stewart.  The light green branches are from Martha Stewart branch punch.

I will post the Christmas card using the fireplace later!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to see the finished card! The fireplace and mantle look great! And thanks for the tip on cutting the berries.

Maria said...

Great idea to punch the berries separately. Can't wait to see the finished card, what you've done so far is wonderful!

Tanya said...

Loving what I see so far! Can't wait to see the finished card!

HappyHappyJoyJoy said...

That is SO CUTE!! I must go get one now! Thanks for showing how absolutely fabulous it is! HUGS!! Joy

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

very cool punch, tfs! :-)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW.. this is beautiful.. waiting patiently to see the card that this is going on.

Leslie Lim said...

I love this post, and I was absolutely thrilled to see the other links that you published that go along with this topic. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am happy to be a new follower. :)

Count
www.imarksweb.org