My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quick and Easy Valentines!


I am guest designer for "She's a Sassy Lady" today.  Thank you for visiting my blog if you are coming from her blog!  I created quick and easy Valentines using the Cricut Cartridge "Sweethearts".  Please visit Shelia's blog for complete instructions.


Now, for the rest of the story!  Here is how I used the 'left-overs'!  These little Valentines are easy to make and can be massed produced!

Please visit "She's a Sassy Lady" for complete instructions!

Thank you for visiting my blog!

17 comments:

Love That Bug said...

Carolyn,
I love this idea, these are so cute.
Well done
Hugs, Stacy

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very sweet! LOVE how you used the "leftovers" too!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are just as cute as the originals.... Love how you took a mass produced card and doubled it! Thanks for sharing these great cards with us at She's A Sassy Lady today!

Vanessa said...

Those are all so adorable! What a great way to use the leftovers, too!

Cindy said...

Love your Valentine's cards and how you did double duty with the cuts. Great idea and perfect way to make more with less.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are always so amazing Carolyn.. these are so cute, i am on my way to Shelia's to see how you made these adorable cards...

Cricut Couple said...

Oh... I saw this over on Sassy! LOVE IT! What a fantastic tutorial!!!

Hrvatica said...

Wonderful cards - way to use the cuts twice!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are great! Such a fun set of Valentines!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

mylittlecraftblog said...

Love the idea of using the leftovers! That's my kind of crafting!!
Evelyn

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Valentine cards. I like the use of the negative space. They are just the right size also. Happy New Year & Early Happy Valentine's Day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

I love them all!! So cute and I love anything that is fast and easy!
Tracy

Donna said...

Carolyn - I love these!! I might just have to scraplift your idea!! TFS!! Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

Donna wilson

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Wow you make it look so easy! Have a wonderful new year!

CREATIVE M said...

Have a Happy & Safe New Year...

Lori said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of the cards. TFS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

scootingranny said...

Nice way to use the negatives