My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Thank You Gift!

This is a set of small Christmas cards that I made using rosettes that I made over the past few weeks.  These cards are a gift to a local printing company.
Here is the package of Christmas cards.  The little bag is made using the Cricut Cartridge "Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More" .  I used a 12x24 mat and cut it to fit the mat.  The sticker is from my stash.  The little gingerbread man is a tag that was made by Paulette Trent.  I got the tag during a tag swap at the Greenville, South Carolina Circle Meet-Up!
The little Cricut Guys are giving their approval!
More rosettes in-waiting!

Thank you for visiting my blog!  Have a wonderful weekend!


13 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute cards.... My hands hurt just looking at all those rosettes! Love them but they sure hurt the hands.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great rosettes!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

cdm317 said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love all your new cards!
Colleen

~ Lori ~ said...

Beautiful cards! Love the rosettes.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How beautiful they are... I am going to try to make a few of them....

Mary said...

Your Cards are beautiful. I love making Rosettes!

Cricut Couple said...

Wow Carolyn! You have been SO busy! Sorry we haven't been to visit in a while. Our internet in this area has been messed up for a couple of weeks now. We are finally getting caught up and every single project is just AMAZING! I printed off a bunch of goodies and can't wait to look it over at lunch tomorrow. Wow, are we behind! Hee! Hee! Big Bug Hugs and thanks for always inspiring!

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the rosettes on the cards.

Lori said...

You hace done an amazing job!!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Love your cards and the stash of rosettes in waiting - you can never have enough ;)

Josie0602 said...

They are all so pretty!
Tracy

Hrvatica said...

Wonderful cards and how great it is that you have the stash of rosettes in reserve.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your Rosette cards. I have the Rosette cartridge but need more practice with it as well as the new glue gun I have to get mine to look presentable.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com