My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Magic! DCWV

I made these cards on Sunday after a trip to Michaels Craft Store!
All the Christmas packs of paper were a Sunday Special at $7.88 each!
Plus, I had a 25% coupon on everything as a Gold Club Member!
This was an awesome shopping day! :0)
All the papers are from "Winter Magic" by DCWV!
Isn't it beautiful!  I will probably get a head start on Christmas cards for 2012!
Here are a couple of other tools that were on sale!
'ek success' edge punch!  The scallops are so beautiful!
'Martha Stewart" ornament punch!  2 for 1 punch...ornament and a snowflake!
The letters are from a Cuttlebug font set.  I love to find these sets at clearance price!
I have several sets that I bought for less than $8!  They are wonderful when you only need a few letters!
Thank you, M'Liss, for the adorable snowman embellishment!
The crosses on the hill and the sentiment are from silver outline stickers.

Merry Christmas to all!

10 comments:

Lisa B said...

These are gorgeous! I love the blue patterned paper used - it's got a great wintery look.

Vanessa said...

I love those cards! Blue is such a serene color--it's my favorite for Christmas! Sounds like you had a wonderful shopping day. Have a very merry Christmas!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Simply beautiful... Wish I could have gone shopping with u sounds like you had a fun day... Merry Christmas Carolyn

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What a great deal! I love the blue papers! Nice work on all your beautiful cards! Nice details and trim on these! Merry Christmas my friend!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

WOW! These are impressive. I love this paper stack too. The colors all look great together. I am a NEW follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance. Lots of new cards.

Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Peggy T. said...

Oh My Goodness, Carolyn. How did I miss that paper stack. Your cards are beautiful. Donna & I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your friendship and wish you and your family a blessed Christmas. May the Peace, Joy & Love of our Lord Jesus Christ abide with you throughout this holiday season.

Peggy T.
Daily Grace Creations

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Nice. Especially like the blue color. The Michaels here did not have this stack left for the sale and what they had was not to my liking. I was also looking for the the Christmas stack that had Kraft cardstock on reverse side but did not find that either. They also had very little of the Martha Stewart left. You did good on some wonderful bargains/finds. I like MS punches and I buy the snowflake punch that comes out each yr along with a few others.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

This set is so pretty! I love that paper too. Hmmm...wonder if my J's has any left.

Tracy

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

That paper stack sure is pretty! Love what you've done so far for 2012 Christmas cards - can you do mine too ;p ?

kimberlyann207 said...

Your cards are beautiful! Blue is my favorite Christmas color ... Well, actually, it is my all time favorite color ever! I love this stack ... and the cards you created with it are stunning :)