My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Carolyn's Scrappy Wagon!

I received what I wanted for Christmas!!!
My own little red wagon!
My children got this for me!  My daughter bought it at Kmart before Christmas.  Sam's Club sold them, but Kmart had a much better price!
The wagon collapses for easy storage and has a cover to keep it clean!
Actually, it isn't 'little'!  But it is all mine!!!
I teach papercrafting classes and my rolling tote does not hold everything that I need for my classes.  I asked Santa Claus to bring me a 'little red wagon' !
And here is 'Carolyns Scrappy Wagon' full loaded!
The two 3-drawer units are from Walmart.  They are loaded with supplies/equipment
and labeled for easy use!  I will remove the drawer units during the class.
The pink totes hold 12x12 paper and 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
Tools are in the tote on top.

To see what is in the drawer units, please click this link...
For transporting the wagon, it will be unloaded of the drawer units/etc. and then collasped to fit the back of my car.  When I arrive at my destination, I will open the wagon and replace the units.

My next papercrafting class is Thursday, 19, 2012.  I can't wait to use
'Carolyns Scrappy Wagon' for the first time!

Watch out, Woodstock!  I am coming with my full loaded
"Carolyns Scrappy Wagon"



10 comments:

Sis Patterson said...

It's a beautiful gift and you must have been exceptionally nice for Santa to bring you this terrific wagon!

Happy rolling to classes - I think your students are going to be the recipient of some great education as a result of your increased capacity!

Amy said...

Awesome! I want one, where did you get it?

Missie said...

What fun! I love that you now have everything you need ready to go!

Sara Andrews said...

That is a "crafty" idea! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Enjoy it!

Maria said...

That's an awesome little red wagon and a great use for it. Cute "license plate" too!

Deb said...

I love your wagon! Looks like it's the perfect size for what you're using it for, too.

Penny said...

This is adorable. It would work good for crops also. Enjoy and let us know how it works out on Thursday.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

OMG, Carolyn, I want one of these! What a cool way to travel with your crafty stuff.

Hrvatica said...

Congrats on getting you little red wagon. It's adorable.

Debbie said...

I LOve your litle red wagon ! I teach scrappy classes too and know how useful this will be for you.