My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Cuttlebug Storage

CUTTLEBUG!
My first die cutting machine and still my favorite!!
There is a post on the Cricut Circle Message Board about how to store Cuttlebug folders.
This is my Cuttlebug work area.  I have everything stored in the two plastic containers.

Embossing folders and cutting dies are stored in this large drawer.  A label maker was used to identify the various folders and dies.  The name is printed on the dividers and the folders and dies.  I use envelopes for dividers in the drawer.  The drawer can be removed or used where it is located.  Long folders/dies are located inside the edges.
Close-up of large embossing folders and dies.
Another close-up view.
Close-up view of small dies and folders.
Alpha/Font die sets are too bulky to fit into this drawer.  I keep the original package information in a labeled envelope.  The Alpha/Font dies are stored in another drawer.
Storage of Alpha/Font die sets
Cutting plates for the Cuttlebug are stored in drawers.
Thank you for visiting today!


8 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your organization. I somewhat organized my Cuttlebug & Sizzix folders using Iris plastic containers but they lay flat & I really like how they stand up for going thru in the way you placed them in the drawers. I can see my hubby shaking his head when he sees me bringing home more plastic containers like the drawers to put more stuff in. Have a nice day.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow! I can't get over how many folders and dies sets you have! I have mine in 1 Jet Max Drawer and they all fit with plenty of room to spare. I guess I need to play with my Cuttlebug a little more.

Fellowship By Design said...

Hi Carolyn! It was so great to meet you the other day at the "Barn". Your cards are beautiful & thank you for your storage ideas too! Please send me an email with info on your class, I would really love to do it if I can. My email is alphafellows@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
~Mary Anne

cdm317 said...

Thanks for the great storage ideas! You are so organized, I'm jealous! LOL!
Colleen

Scrapper69 said...

And I've been told I Have a lot of cuttlebug folders... NOT! You have wayyyy more folders than me! LOL Same for the dies.... actually I only have a couple of cuttlebug dies.... I like the spellbinders and sizzix dies a little more! LOL
Nicely organized.... I like the way you have them set up! :o)

Cricut Couple said...

Wow, I sure wish I could get that organized. Hee! Hee! Big plans this year for the craft room makeover, so hopefully, I will get there. I am getting some wonderful ideas from you, so when I finally get done and start sharing pictures, don't be surprised if a bunch of it looks very familiar. Hee! Hee!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

WoW! You have a ton of Cuttlebug Goodies! I have a small basket with mine! Awesome!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

RockinRenee said...

Wow! That's a lot of folders! Way to be organized!