My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


From My Scraproom to Yours! 
Have a safe and prosperous 2012!
Carolyn

10 comments:

Grace Baxter said...

I love that you posted a picture of yourself in your craft room. It looks so inviting, and makes me want to tidy mine up. Happy New Year, Carolyn.

~ Lori ~ said...

So organized and tidy! Happy New Year to you!

Kim said...

Happy New Year! Your room looks like a great place to create!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your scraproom rocks! Can I come over to play? LOL! Happy New Year my new Blogging Friend!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR CAROLYN!!! What a great picture of you and your room! I'm looking forward to posting a little more in the new year and visiting a little more too! LOVE seeing your creations and can't wait to see what new things you come up with! :O)

Theresa

Tanya said...

What a fabulous room you have! So many fun goodies to play with...love it. And everything is so neat! Happy New Year to you also!

Hrvatica said...

What a wonderful scraproom you have! Happy New Year!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your scraproom. Especially like the window sunlight area. I have a few of the white storages from Michaels (table to hold my Cricut) & some cubes/drawers.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

RockinRenee said...

What an awesome scrap space!

Gail said...

Happy New Year. What a neat and lovely scrap room.