My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Packing to teach a Papercrafting Class!

This is 'Carolyns Scrappy Wagon' fully loaded of supplies/equipment
to teach papercrafting classes!

To see more about my 'little red wagon', please click this link...

I have been teaching papercrafting classes for several years.  Over time I have collected multiples of many papercrafting supplies and equipment.  These duplicates are now organized for use with my students.  When not teaching, I can replenish supplies, and roll the fully-loaded wagon into my storage area until needed again.

3-Drawer Unit #1
Top Drawer
Beads and stick pins, extra paper trimmer blades, and metal rulers

Middle Drawer
Stamping and Embossing equipment, alpha stamps, clear stamp blocks, glue sticks
I am a member of the Provocraft Cricut Circle.  Each quarter we receive exclusive cartridges for our Expression and other Cricut cutters.  The new cartridge arrives in these colorful boxes.  I have kept the boxes to use for storage.
The boxes are used for storing inks of all kinds and embossing powders, etc.

Bottom Drawer
Ribbon, clear stamp sets, stamp cleaner equipment, 'Mirror' stamp, Stickles

3-Drawer Unit #2
Top Drawer
Scrap paper/cardstock

Middle Drawer
Sharpie markers, colored pencils, gel pens, assorted embellishments, flowers
There are 3 folding containers for the markers, pens, and pencils.
The embellishments are separated into themes (in plastic bag)
The flowers are separated in plastic bags, too.

Bottom Drawer
Embellishments, brads, paper punches, twine, fibers, extra adhesive

Paper trimmers are in a plastic shopping bag stored between the drawer units

Tote with various equipment and supplies that will be needed.
This tote will be used to hold items added at the last minute and personal items that I will remove at the end of the class!

Thank you for visiting my blog today! 











17 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so organized.

JennyKozar said...

Love how organized you are! You are such a blessing to so many.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Wow! This is very super cool!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Wish you could come for a few days in CA to come play with me ;). Love your organizational skills!

Vanessa said...

I am impressed with how many supplies you can fit in that wagon! You are very well organized!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow! All I can think of is what a blessing you are to these people. Everything is so organized and look how you shar your "toys" with others... you make me feel selfish! I thought I was a giving person till I met you. Thank you for sharing and teaching me that I need to be more generous.

Trent and Meg said...

Hi Carolyn,
My name is Megan and I work for DCWV. One of our VP's noticed your post on our Winter Printed Cardstock from Joanns and wanted me to contact you. Will you e-mail me at meganlloyd(at)diecutswithaview(dot)com?

Thanks!

Scrapper69 said...

Look at how organized you are! Good For you! And what a clever way to use those Circle Boxes... Geez I just throw mine away! I know... terrible! :o) I Like your idea on storing things in them so I'm gonna start saving them now! :o)Have fun!

Cindy Vernon said...

Some great ideas. I usually just toss out the green cricut boxes or give them to my kids but they will do store things very nicely.

MissyJenJen said...

You are so organized! Looks great and I bet it makes traveling with your supplies so much easier :)

Maria Jhun said...

You are the most organized scrapper. I didn't think that being that organized is possible! I tried so hard! Can you teach me?

Emerald said...

So happy you got your lil' red wagon and how wonderful for it's purpose!
DCWV wants youuuuuuuu!
Congrats
ty for sharing with us

Cricut Couple said...

I WANNA GO!!! I WANNA GO!!! I WANNA GO!!!

JJewel said...

I have my circle boxes also and I teach classes at Michaels. I never thought to use mine for transporting my goods. Great Idea!!

scootingranny said...

I saw this little wagon at Sam's and thought it was just too stinkin' cute! What a great way to use it!

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

That's some great ideas! TFS!

Donna said...

You look so organized!