My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Sneak Peak at Tomorrow's Post!

I will be featured on "She's a Sassy Lady" Blog tomorrow!  Here is a sneak peak! 
Instruction will be given to turn the image on the left to the project on the right!

See "She's a Sassy Lady" for directions to use the "Scratch It" papers to make cards...
http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2012/01/scratch-it-cards.html

Click here to see how to make the "Scratch It" pendant...
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/2012/01/scratch-it-pendant.html




3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW this is lovely Carolyn! I can't wait to see the details on this... And WOWZER on the wipes! Such an AWESOME Deal! And they worked! even better! Now I just need to go find me some! LOL

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

You Tease! I am so excited for tomorrow now! YAY!