My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Thank you, DCWV, for a Terrific Tuesday!

Tuesday, January 24, was a Terrific Day for me!  I was riding on the church bus to sing for an elder care group at the First United Methodist Church of Lawrenceville, Georgia.  I got a call from my daugher!  A package from DCWV had just arrived at my house!  Well, I just couldn't wait...I asked my daughter to open the package and tell me what was in it!  She described the paper inside! 

Check out this link to discover why I received this package!
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/2012/01/today-was-happy-day.html

I had to wait several hours to see what was in the package!  Wow!  These are some of the newest materials from DCWV.  Here is what was in the package....

"All Chalked Up" Stacks
Wonderful textured cardstock with a white core!
"The Silky Smooth" Stacks
Beautifully smooth surface!
"The Jewel Stack"
The colorful sheets have clear rhinestones incorporated on the pages!  The pages are enclosed in plastic page protectors!  Bright and cheery and just waiting to be used!
"Adhesive Fabric Paper"
Just as described!  It is fabric with a coating of adhesive.  The fabric is gorgeous!  When the backing is removed there is a fine, thin fabric layer to use in projects!
The stack on the right is turned over....because...I am using this stack on cards that will be featured on my blog Saturday, January 28, 2012 (tomorrow).

Wait, there is more...
Top...4.5"x 6.5" "The Silky Smooth" Stack
Bottom...4.5" x 6.5" "The Glitzy Glitter Matstack"

I will be busy for several weeks creating and posting lots of cards and other projects using these wonderful papers!  Thank you, DCWV!

Please visit my blog tomorrow to see the Valentine cards that I created using
"Adhesive Fabric Paper"

Thank you for visiting my blog today!  Comments are always welcome!




9 comments:

Mary said...

Have fun with all your new paper. Can I come over and play??

Cindy Vernon said...

Wow, congrats on your awesome package! Have fun playing.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow! I am so happy for you and a little jealous! I love love love their paper and use it ALL the time. ENJOY you new stash of paper, can't wiat to see what you make.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Happy mail day! I cannot wait to see what you create with those awesome stacks, especially the fabric ones!

Helen said...

Fun! I was eyeing most of those stacks last weekend :) Can't wait to see what you make!!

Vanessa said...

That's so nice! I look forward to seeing your projects!

On a side note, I lived in Lawrenceville over 20 years ago. I can imagine how different it must be now!

Georgiana said...

Wow! Lucky you. I wish I had some of this paper.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

JennyKozar said...

This is just fantastic! I cannot wait to see all the beautiful projects you create with this. Hugs!!

cdm317 said...

Congrats! I am looking forward to all your new creations with these!