My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Using My Stash 2012!

A traditional Valentine card using last year's supplies and couple of quick 'hat' pins!
A vintage Valentine that I started last year, but didn't finish!
Pretty paper from last year's collection!  This Valentine card uses less traditional colors!
I have had these inches for a long time!  The 'hat' pins are a new technique!
However, everything is from my stash!
Lots of stuff from years past on this one!

Thank you for visiting my blog!  Have a beautiful day!


9 comments:

Debbie said...

Awesome cards MamaC ! Thanks for the jumpstart on the Use Your Stash Thread. I am hauling out all my Valentines stuff to makes some things as well. Thanks for the inspiration !

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

What a way to start off the thread! Great job!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great use of scraps! Love the pins!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Beautiful cards, I love it when I can I can use scraps

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love your cards they are just awesome and look you used them from your stash to boot. I am proud of you! I went to Joanns yesterday for 2 sheets of white glitter paper and walked on on a sale.... I bought 2 stacks of glitter paper for only $2.97 each and then the sheets were 5 for $1. I walked out spending $20! Now I will start like you and work from my stash... you will have to hold me accountable!... Good Luck with that! LOL

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! LOVE how they all turned out! Sooo Pretty... My Favorite one is the first one you show... they are all great and with your stash no less.... AWESOME! :o)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Valentine Cards. Especially like the use of the doilies & hat pins. Have a nice day.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Your cards are wonderful. Love the pins that you used. Kristen

RockinRenee said...

Way to use your stash! Your on a roll!