My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Using My Stash 2012...Project 2!

These cards were made using the Cuttlebug.  For directions to make the card holder, please click here...

The cards for this set are much larger than the original in the link above.  There are two of each card for a total of 10 cards.  The blank cards are from a package of cards and envelopes purchased at Michaels Craft Store.  The patterned paper used for the background is from my stash collection.
The "Perfect Perennials" Cuttlebug Embossing PLUS folder was used for the front of the card. The letter was cut using the Cuttlebug "Harmony" font die.
Close-up of a card.
Included in the cards are stamped sentiments that can be added to the paper strips provided with the cards.  The appropriate sentiment can be peeled off and applied as needed.  The sentiments are stamped on labels from old computer sheets.
Here is the link for creating these little bonus sentiment stickers...

Thank you for visiting my blog!  Have a beautiful day!



7 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi carolyn, those are great cards. I am going to try to stay out of the stores for awhile and use my stash too. :)

Scrapper69 said...

I know I should just use stuff from my stash..... but it's no fun unless you get something new to go with them! LOL CUTE cards and I'm enjoying seeing what you make from your stash... :o)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Thanks for setting an example.... I will stay in my own stash! I will stay in my own stash! I will I will I will....
Afterall look how beautiful the things are that you have created! TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super! Great way to use your stash!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

OCCricut said...

That embossing folder is amazing!!!

What a fabulous project!!! LOVE the preprinted sentiments!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR sweetie!! See you in a couple of weeks!!!

Stephanie

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the monogram initial added. Have a nice day.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

cdm317 said...

This is such a gorgeous set! I think the monogram is striking.