My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All Chalked Up! by DCWV

What a fun stack of paper!  The surface of this paper allows you to write on it with chalk and then erase it with a paper towel!
DCWV this is just too cool for words!!
I decided to make a refrigerator note board!
I wanted the project to be fun and eye-catching,  so I decided
to use bright yellow, red and green!
I made several cherries on a stem from a SpellBinders die run through the Cuttlebug.
The cherries were coated with Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel before
being glued to the green stem.
A yellow rosette made from a Tim Holtz rosette die is used to showcase cherries on a stem.
A tag was cut from cherry paper and ribbon slits were added.  A ribbon will be tied through the slots and the tag will be used on the front of a small bag to hold chalk for the noteboard.
This little plastic bag will be glued to the front of the noteboard to hold the chalk.
A little note has been added for instructions on caring for the noteboard.
The ribbon was the inspiration for the noteboard! 
The "All Chalked Up" cardstock was glued to a piece of cardboard and
magnets were glued to the cardboard.
Here is the noteboard on the front of my refrigerator!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog!




16 comments:

Carol's Creations said...

Wow!!! This is totally cool!

Vanessa said...

Your project is so cute and clever! This paper is now on my must-have list. Thanks for sharing!

~ Lori ~ said...

Very cool! I didn't even know this product existed. I will have to check it out!

Scrapper69 said...

That is such a CUTE & CLEVER idea Carolyn! You are totaly FILLED with these nifty ideas my friend! :O)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is this! Love it and the bright colors are awesome!

Cindy said...

Now that is cool. I love your project and how useful it is.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is about the most awesome thing ever... And I love those cherries, they look almost good enough to eat.. This is definitely a "wow" project.

JennyKozar said...

This is fantastic! What a great idea.

Cricut Couple said...

Cute Cute and more Cute! What an amazing project!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

great job

Michele said...

Could this be ANY CUTER??! Love this!!!!

ChatterScene.com said...

I love this! Yet another project I am gonna have to lift..lol

L.B. said...

Am trying so hard not to buy this paper yet....this is so fun..Love

Trent and Meg said...

Good work!!! :D

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Cute, cute cute!