My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cards from Leftovers....Cricut Leftovers!

All the cards today are made using leftover Cricut Cartridge cuts!
This little puppy was cut from the Cricut Cartridge "Create a Critter"
The stamped sentiment is from "Print Works Collection"
Inside card
The patterned paper is a gift from a crafting friend!
This image is from the Cricut Cartridge "A Child's Year"
Inside card
The sentiment is a sticker from "Sticko"
Image is from Cricut Cartridge "A Child's Year"
Inside card
The sentiment is from a PaperCraft Magazine.
Another image from the Cricut Cartridge "A Child's Year"
The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.
The little girl is from the Cricut Lite Cartridge "Block Party".
The sentiment is from Stampendous "Everyday Messages 2" set.
The facial features are from a Peachy Keen face stamp.
The balloon is from a Cricut Cartridge.
The little girl image has four layers that are adhered with glue dimensional tape.
Inside card
The sentiment stamp is unknown
The last card is created using an image from the Cricut Cartridge "Country Life".
The stamped saying is from Inkadinkado.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I will be adding more cards made using leftovers!



15 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great cards! I always set my "extras" aside but rarely go back to use them. Thanks for inspiring me!

Hrvatica said...

Great cards. Love that four layered little girl from Block Party.

ClaireR said...

love what you did with your left overs... Its great how you included the inside of the card. I always forget to dress up the inside too.
TFS!

Claire

www.threewaterscreations.com

Maria Jhun said...

Very nice cards!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow love all your cards! They are all wonderful. TFS

Erna said...

The cards are so catching! Love the Peachy Keen face stamp. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Michele said...

Love all of your cards! Love all of the layering too.....totally up my alley! Have a great weekend!

Kimberli said...

Impressive, love how you used your leftovers!! I intend to go back and use mine but never do, but maybe I will now...thanks for the inspiration!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE all of these.. And the sentiments are just perfect for each one. You have done an amazing job on each one ..

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Carolyn, I just have to ask, how did you break up the umbrella for the sentiment between the top part and the handle, the one that says something like, Into every life a little rain must fall, call me if you ever need and umbrella? Super cute cards

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you for all the treasured comments! Sandy, the sentiment that you are asking about is one from a "PaperCrafts" Magazine. At the back of each magazine there are printed sentiments. This 'umbrella' sentiment was one from an issue of long ago! I don't remember the month/year.
Carolyn

Cricut Couple said...

Always a masterpiece! I love them ALL!!!

Emerald said...

wonderful art!
Great inspiration for using the 'leftovers'!
BTW How do you save/store leftovers?
Love your designs.
Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Cheri

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are awesome! What a great way to use up your cricut cuts! I just spent a few hours sorting my scrap paper and cricut cuts because we will be making mini scrapbooks at my daughter's Birthday party! I thought it would be a great way to get "rid" of them!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

More Great Cards! WOW! The layers on the girl from the block party cartridge looks awesome! I LOVE Dimension! ;o)