My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Jewels and Chalk: A Winning Combination from DCWV!!

What a beautiful stack of cardstock!  Each page features wonderful designs and lots of rhinestones!  There are 2 each of 12 different pages.  The matching papers are enclosed in clear plastic protectors!  A fabulous paper stack!

All Chalked Up! Is a paper stack for chalk!  Use a paper towel to clean the  surface!
Here is a link for my first project with All Chalked Up!

Today I will be using Jewels and Chalk to create another version of the chalk noteboard from the post above!
This sheet from "Jewel" will be used for part of the border on the noteboard.
Close-Up view of the paper.  See the rhinestones!!
The "Jewel" stack includes a page of titles, journaling papers, embellishments, etc.
I will be using the butterfly.
Another sheet from "Jewel".  I will cut a border from the "plain" edge of the paper.
Close-Up of the page!
I turned the paper over and traced the outline for the border that I want to use on the noteboard.
Parts of the noteboard before assembling.  The burgandy sheet is from "All Chalked Up" paperstack!
Chalk will be used on the noteboard.  I used a small plastic bag from the bead section of Walmart to hold the chalk.  I cut off the closure top of the plastic bag, punched a "tag" from the paper, punched holes for ribbon, added ribbon, and directions for using the chalk.  Then securely glued the bag to the noteboard.
I used the butterfly from the "Jewel" stack.
Added a few more rhinestones to the noteboard!
Prepared the back of the noteboard with another piece of cardboard and magnetic strips.
Jewels meet Chalk!!!

Thank you for visiting my blog today!




12 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! That turned out soooo pretty! I saw that Jewels stack before and think it's on my list of things I have to have! LOL Thanks for sharing your project! :o)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful.... I have the Jewel stack, I think I need to use it! TFS

Jan said...

That is fabulous! What a great idea.
I love all the details you added to the board.

Jan
http://thecraftymermaid.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

That is really pretty! I love the chalkboard paper, and you finished it off beautifully with the jeweled border. Thanks for sharing!

Helen said...

So pretty! I have been looking at these stacks wondering what I would do with them :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh so pretty.. i have so many stacks of paper i have brought that i haven't used, but this sure looks like one i might need... i love your chalk boards..

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Love this project!! Clever, beautiful, and useful!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great project!

JJewel said...

Well if it's got my name on it, I guess I need it!!! LOL

TFS

Missy said...

What a great note board, the papers really do look terrific!!

JaniceA said...

I love this idea! Beautiful board.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

The board looks awesome with those juicy papers.