My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

March 2012 Cardmaker Magazine Sketch #28!

This is my inspiration from the sketch!

CardMaker Magazine Sketch #28 Challenge (Page 82)

The card started with a blank craft paper card base from "Paper Studio".
I inked the edges with Dew Drop "Starlite Black" Brilliance Pigment ink.
All cardstock used on the card is from Tim Holtz "idea-ology" collection paperstack.
The rosette was made using a Tim Holtz rosette die. A Marvy scalloped circle paper punch and Martha Stewart button paper punch were used.  Assorted gems and stick pins were used.
Inside card
Card and matching envelope

Thank you for visiting my blog today!



6 comments:

Erna said...

What a lovely card Carolyn. I have always loved the Tim Holtz products.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Love the colors on this card, Carolyn! The stick pins were made by you, right?

JJewel said...

Great card!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you for all the kind comments! Yes, I made the stick pins. I do not know the brand of pin, but it came in 4 different colors. I added beads, turned the pin upside down, applied Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, let the glue dry, and then glued the pin ends under the rosette.

Hrvatica said...

Beautiful card! The stick pins are a wonderful touch.

Scrapper69 said...

Very Pretty! I LOVE the paper you chose for this design! :O)