My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mini Album using DCWV Adhesive Fabric Paper

This Mini Album was created using DCWV Adhesive Fabric Paper Stack, Co-ordinates Paper, Tim Holtz Rosette Dies, SpellBinders Label dies, several Martha Stewart border punches, assorted ribbons and embellishments!
This Adhesive Fabric Paper Stack  by DCWV was used.  Isn't it beautiful! 
The colors are gorgeous!
These fabric sheets were used for the project.  The unfinished album kit is from Michaels Craft Store.  The album kit was a gift at a recent weekend crop that I attended in Woodstock, Georgia, near Atlanta!
The stack is made from a fine cotton fabric with an adhesive on the back of the fabric.
The adhesive backed fabric comes in pink, too!
Each piece of the album was covered with the Fabric Paper.
The front cover was covered with Fabric Paper.  The Rosette was made using a Tim Holtz die and Co-ordinates paper, a design cut from the fabric, button, twine, ribbon, and beads.
Next page..picture frames cut from SpellBinder dies, Martha Stewart border punch, and a Velum sentiment.
SpellBinders label die, Martha Stewart border punch, Tim Holtz Rosette die, design cut from fabric.
Close up of rosette
SpellBinders label dies, Martha Stewart border punch, design cut from fabric paper
SpellBinders label dies, Tim Holtz rosette die accented with two flower paper punches, brad, stamped sentiment, and Martha Stewart border punch
Close up of rosette
SpellBinders label die and Martha Stewart border punch
SpellBinders label dies, Martha Stewart border punch, Tim Holtz rosette die, design cut from Fabric paper
Back cover of the Mini Album
Close up of the details.  Martha Stewart border punches, assorted ribbons and fibers, and a metal buckle.
The Mini Album is ready for pictures and lots of memories!

Thank you for visiting my blog!  Comments are loved and appreciated!





18 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Carolyn this is just gorgeous... The rosette is just beyond beautiful... I didn't know they made fabric paper... I have been trying not to look at all the new stuff, I have so many packs of paper I brought that I never used, trying to use them up..

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Carolyn, the paper is beautiful, but the what you did with it... Holy Cow! It's incredible!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great mini! Nice fabric paper!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

What a beautiful album! You've done such a nice job with this DCWV stack! Thanks for sharing!

JaniceA said...

Beautiful mini. Love how the back is as finished as the front. I will have to check out this paper. Thank you!

Sara Andrews said...

I love the idea of fabric paper! Can't wait to get some.

Scrappin with the bug said...

Wow that paper is just georgous. I love your little albumn great job.

Very pretty.

bird said...

Very pretty album. I was debating on buying this paper pad now you are making me want it more.

Maria Jhun said...

I always love your creations! the album is so nice...

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!!!! Carolyn this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE how it turned out! That Fabric paper is Beautiful! I've been looking at these stacks but now I know I gotta get them after seeing this! I'm a HUGE DCWV FAN! I have a Billion of their stacks and this will be noooo exception..... LOVE IT! :o)

Trent and Meg said...

Great job on the album!!! Love it!! :)

Scrapperdee said...

That is so beautiful!

Lori said...

The album is just so beautiful.

Jenn said...

Oh Carolyn, totally breath taking. I love those papers. My JoAnn's has those packs. but now you are being an enabler.. LOL... trying to use up the supplies I have... now I have to buy some of this fabric paper.

Jennifer
http://paperthisandthat.blogspot.com

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

The colors on this pack is so gorgeous! Great project!

CREATIVE M said...

Beautiful!!!Amazing!!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

LindaV said...

These are so pretty. Aqua and Brown is one of my favorite color combinations when working with paper. Beautiful ideas.

Anonymous said...

Wow is all I can say.
I have more paper than 10 crafters would need BUT this is a new type of paper after all.
First we have thin design paper, then design cardstock, then double sided card design cardstock, of course how can we forget our solid color cardstock. We need paper that covers all kinds of themes and can be used in all kind of projects. No wonder I am addicted to paper. LOL. TFS!!!!
D-