My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Cricut Leftovers!

The bushel basket and candies are from the Cricut Cartridge "Doodlecharms".
"thanks" is from a Cricut Cartridge, too!
Sentiment inside card!
The frame is from the Cricut Circle Exclusive Cartridge "French Manor".
The embossed images are from the Cuttlebug All-in-One Kit "Songbird".
I plan to post how to use the Cuttlebug All-in-One Embossing Folder/kit in the future.
Inside sentiment!
The shoe and shadow was cut from the Cricut Cartridge "Gypsy Wanderings".
This image came preloaded on the Gypsy, a  handheld design studio for the Cricut die cutting machines.  The Gypsy and all Cricut products are made by ProvoCraft.
The beads were given to me by a friend at a recent crop!
I put a blob of Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive on the top of the shoe and added beads until I was happy with the design.  Then let it dry overnight.
Inside card!
The image is from the Cricut Cartridge "Heritage".
This image was leftover from 2011 Christmas cards.
Tim Holtz "idea-ology" paper was used.
Inside card
I plan to use this as a card for a man.
This image is from the Cricut Cartridge "Home Decor".
I added some clear gem stones for interest.
Inside card
I used a Copic Marker to color the flower and then added a gem!
The image is from the Cricut Lite Cartridge "Inspired Heart"
I used SpellBinders Nestibilities for the ovals.
Then added some twine for interest!
My sentiments exactly!

Have a wonderful day!
Comments are loved and appreciated!




14 comments:

Kris said...

Very pretty cards. I need to pull out my scraps and make some cards soon.

Josie0602 said...

Wonderful leftovers! You have really been busy making all these cards!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Wow, so many great cards! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great cards! Pretty soon you wont have any leftovers! TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW, i am so impressed with all of these cards.. they are just AWESOME. And thank you for answering my question about the umbrella. Hope you have a wonderful week end... hugs from ukiah

Annmarie said...

I enjoyed your workshop so much on Wednesday that I am determined to get my own cricut! You really excited my creativity! If you wouldn't mind, I'd like your advice on what machines and cartridges I need to start out.

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Wow Carolyn thats a lot of cards for one post! My favorite is the shoe! I can't believe I haven't looked at Gyspy Wanderings yet!
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog..look forward to seeing what you create next.

Roxx

Susie Craft Happy said...

Hi MomaC,
As always great work and great creative inspiration. Be blessed.
Susie!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have left something on my blog for you Carolyn

craftaholic said...

Wow, Great cards!! You really give me the inspiration to get more things done...I am still grieving my mother, and I have better days and more creative days as time goes on, I would like to thank you for staying with me through these times! I have lost allot followers, and feel like If I am not offering candy My blog is not important to much of them. But It is ok. I do not mind. I am grateful to the ones that have stuck with me!! Are you going to renew your membership to the circle again. I am not sure yet.

Take Care my friend and see you in the circle!!

Rexann♥ (AKA Lavendergal)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

WoW! You have been busy! These all look great!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Sorry I've been away! It's been a very busy week! Looks like you've been super busy too! What great cards you've created! They are all FABULOUS! :O)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Carolyn, this card is beautiful and so creative! Love that you used left overs combined with a few stamps and a couple cuts! So creative! Love it. Thanks For Sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady!

Cricut Couple said...

This is such a great post! Thanks for sharing so many designs. Each is a masterpiece!!!