My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Would you like to see....

....what I made with these crafty items?
I am guest designer at "She's a Sassy Lady" today!
Click here to see the finished project!

Please leave a comment on Sassy's blog and then come back and tell me what you think!
Have a super Sunday!


7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love it! Very creative. TFS!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i am on my way to Sheila's to see what you have created with these stamps..

Cricut Couple said...

That's my next stop! I am SO EXCITED!!!

Cricut Couple said...

That's my next stop! I am SO EXCITED!!!

Cricut Couple said...

Oops... Sorry. I guess I got so excited I posted twice. Hee! Hee! Sorry about that.

Hrvatica said...

I love your card!!!

JJewel said...

Very nice. You are quite the artist!