My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

8 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Happy St Patrick's day to you too!

Vanessa said...

How cute! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!

Tanya said...

aawww...what an adorable card for St. Pat's Day! Very cute..happy St. Patrick's Day to you also!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

He turned out so cute.. Happy St. Patrick day to you
Hugs

ChatterScene.com said...

I love him! He is sooo cute!

Hrvatica said...

What an adorable guy to send St. Patty's day wishes. Hope yours was a good one.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi CAROLYN! I've been sooo busy lately... finally got a chance to come by to say HI! I LOVE this card... it's soooo CUTE with that face! I also wanted to let you know I picked up the DCWV Fabric Stack & Jewel Stack.... I LOVE them! Now I just need time to cut! :o) I'm hoping this week will be a little slower.... Glad I got a chance to see what you've been up too! :o)

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

He's cute!