My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Singing Saints" LIVE!! Tonight!

Bethlehem Baptist Church
"Singing Saints"
Clarkesville, GA

We are scheduled to sing on the "ATLANTA LIVE" program http://www.watc.tv/atlanta_live.htm  
tonight during the 7:00 to 8:00 hour.  We will be singing 6 songs during the live broadcast.
  Please pray for us as we travel by church bus, then as we sing. 
Pray that God will give us clear voices and happy hearts as we sing.

I have a very special request!
Please pray for me!  I am singing a solo in the beautiful song, "Beula Land".
Please pray that I will have a clear voice, remember the words, and will not be nervous!

Thank you for visiting my blog today!  Thank you for remembering our group in prayer!


 

8 comments:

Susie Craft Happy said...

You have my prayers. I'm certain you'll do just fine.

LorraineB said...

Hello, Tried to send you a message and your PM was full. I didn't see an email address here so I posted this here. Can you free up some space?
Thanks
Lorraine

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Best of luck in your singing. Enjoyed my daughter when she was in high school Drama and she performed "Mein Herr" solo from Caberet musical and she had never sang solo before an audience.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Kimberli said...

Good luck tonight, I'm sure you'll do beautifully!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I will be praying for you and your group as you travel AND I will be praying for you as you sing your solo, I am so sure you will sing beautifully...hugs

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Praying! I know you will do well!

Lori said...

Carolyn, you'll fine :) You're a talented lady and judging by your projects, your voice will be just as beautiful. I wish you the best of luck.

Michele said...

How exciting!!! You will do great!!