My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This has been a Great Day! Mystery solved! Another event added!

Three events happened today that has made this a Great Day!

First event...the husband of a dear friend has been in critical condition with numerous health problems.  As of 3:00 PM today, he has shown great improvements!  God truly does care for each of us and when we ask in prayer, He answers! 
Second event...Another dear friend recently wrote a book about her life and how God cared for her during a particularly stressful period of time.  She had serious surgery and then other health related issues.  She asked me to help edit the book and arrange the pictures.  I received my copy of the book today with a wonderful note from my friend. 
God has plans for her life!
Third event...Today is not my birthday, but I have my 60th birthday later in the month.
The event today was a surprise in the mail!
I received two sets of fabulous stamps!  One set of stamps is all about birthdays!  The second set of stamps contains some of my favorite Bible verses!  How did you know??
I am so excited about making cards using these stamps that are designed to be used with Spellbinders dies!!  What a treat!
Oh, yes!  I do know where these stamps came from!  My South African friend, Erna!
Thank you so much Erna!  It is amazing how well we know each other...even though we have never met in person!  Maybe one day, my friend!
Thank you, my friend!

Fourth Event!
I have had over 49000 visits to my humble blog!  I have 293 followers!
My husband still wants to know where I am leading you all! :0)
I do not offer blog candy and special offers, so I am so blessed by everyone who has visited my blog!  Thank you for visiting and commenting.  All of you are special to me!

I recently bought a new Cuttlebug from HSN.  There were a huge selection of folders included.  I have duplicates of several folders.  I plan to offer a "Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Collection" as blog candy when my blog hits 50000 visits and 300 followers!
More about that later!

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Carolyn what a wonderful day you have had... AND isn't that the sweetest thing that "Sassy" sent you those beautiful stamp sets... you are indeed blessed. AND i am so happy to hear about your friends, yes we have an AWEOME GOD.. Thanks so much for sharing all this with us... it's always good to hear about prayers that have been answered. hugs from ukiah

Vanessa said...

So glad to hear about your wonderful day! It's nice to be reminded that God really is in charge. Enjoy your gift from your "Sassy" friend!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

I received an email this morning! These stamp sets are from my wonderful crafting buddy in South Africa! Thank you so much, Erna! I will post the cards that I make!!
Carolyn

Erna said...

You are more than welcome! It is a blessing just knowing you!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow I just love those stampsets! and I know you will put them to wonderful use. Congrats on all the followeres and hits.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Congrats on all the good news, sweetie!