My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Birthday Card from South Africa!

I want to share this beautiful, hand crafted birthday card that was sent to me from
my friend, Erna, in South Africa!
The detail is amazing!
Close-up #1
Every inch of this card is beautiful!
Close-up #2
Close-up #3
Close-up #4
Close-up #5
Inside the card is beautiful, too!
The message is written on a thin, delicate paper with a stamped sentiment and a flower flourish!
Thank you, Erna!
I shall treasure this beautiful card!

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
I hope this post inspires you to create a birthday card for someone special!




10 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

What a beautiful card!! And happy birthday :D.

LindaV said...

What a beautiful card. I love seeing creations from around the world.

OCCricut said...

That is a BEAUTIFULLY Stunning card!!! TFS!!

JJewel said...

What a beautiful card. I love how the colors combine. Very lucky lady!!

Crafty Starkie said...

Wow! That really is beautiful! I love all the details and the colors! Simply gorgeous!

Georgiana said...

Oooh, what a pretty card. I love to get envelopes/stamps from other countries.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Scrapper69 said...

OH WOW! This is GORGEOUS!!!!

linebacker cable protector said...

This card with the quilted look is awesome. I like the image and the coloring of it. This paper you used in this card really awesome.

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards and blog. Glad I stopped by. I bookmarked your blog for future visits.

Michelle aka Gardengypsy from the CC MB

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Oh my!!! What a gorgeous card she made. Happy birthday to you!!