My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Brood of Bright Bunny Biddies...

...bouncing by to bid you Easter Blessings!

A dozen Easter cards created using the Anniversary Edition Cricut Expression 2 Machine.
The bunny and eggshell are cut from the Cricut Cartridge "3 Birds on Parade".
The Gypsy, a hand held design studio, was used to place the images on a 12x12 inch mat.
The bunnies and egg shells were cut from 4 different colors with
3 bunnies on each 12x12 sheet.
This created 12 different bunnies!
To add interest to the egg shell, I used the  Cuttlebug narrow border embossing folders and embossed 2 different strips across the egg shell.
The egg shell was ink on the edges and across the embossed area.
Color Box pigment inks were used on the egg shells.
The body and ears of the little biddy were run through the Xyron 250, face down.  Then flocking was applied to create a textured surface.
Paper flower stickers from Fred's Department Store were added to the top of the egg shell.
The sentiment on the outside of the card is from the $1.00 bin at Michaels Craft Store.
I used an embossing pen to color only the words.
Blue "rick rack" was used to highlight the sentiment.
The inside sentiment is a stamp from the $1.00 bin at Michaels Craft Store.
Thank you for visiting my blog today!  Have a Happy Easter!

If you would like the opportunity to win a set of the Cuttlebug border embossing folders, plus 2 additional folders, please visit my blog at
for more information and guidelines for entering the random drawing. 
Deadline for entering the drawing is Wednesday, April 4, 2012



17 comments:

Michele said...

These are the cutest! I love your attention to the little details too! A gal after my own heart! : )

Scrappin with the bug said...

OH my goodness talk about cuties.. I love 3 Birds and this is one reason why - it makes the cutest little cards. I LOVE the bunnies and flocked ears. Great job.

SherriB said...

Totally adorable! Do you mind if I scraplift this card? I think I'll put my "biddies" on a action wobbler. Just love these cards! :)

nanapuddin said...

Those are just 2 cute!! Awesome! TFS!

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Just love these, they are so sweet! Nice job on creating multiple cards!

Princess Poodle said...

I adore these birdie bunnies. This is one of the cutest Easter cards I've seen!

Crafty Starkie said...

Oh my how cute are these! You have been so busy and it really paid off! SOOOO adorable!

Scrapper69 said...

AWWWWEEE!!! Those are all sooooo CUTE Carolyn! :o)

Cricutbug - Marie said...

These are really adorable!!!! What a great idea! Who wouldn't just love to receive a card with these little birdie bunnies! Thanks so much for Your nice comments on my blog!

Maria said...

Sweet, sweet little birdie bunnies! Love all the added details like the embossing and the flocking. Adorable!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Too cute! Love the use of the border embossing folders. Gotta get me one of those flocking thing-a-majigies ;) too.

cdm317 said...

My Goodness! These are beyond adorable! Happy Easter!
Colleen

scootingranny said...

Totally love these and love how you did the eggs!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love these they are so adorable. Thanks for sharing them with us at She's A Sassy Lady.

Missy said...

Great little cards, the 3 birds chick is sooo cute!!

Inkyfingers said...

Wow, these are so sweet Carolyn. I love how you have embossed the eggs to give so much detail and the flower baskets are such a great idea. I have some flocking somewhere and you have inspired me to get it out!
Have a very Happy Easter
Hugs
Carol x

OCCricut said...

These are just ADORABLE!!!! Gorgeous art pieces!!!! You have SUCH talent!!!