My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Congratulations to the Winner!


Thank you to all who entered this drawing!
The Birthday Celebration stories were wonderful!

The winner of the 3 Cuttlebug Folders is

Abusybee--Doubleclick Connections

Happy Birthday!! My most memorable birthday was 5th grade. It was also my one and only party as a child and it was the best party! I can remember almost everything about it! Thanks for sharing your fun pics, we visit Atlanta every year!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Congratulations, Carri!
Please contact me at cccscraproom@windstream.net by Thursday, April 12, 2012
to claim your prize!

This is my random generator! :0)

Thank you for visiting my blog today!


5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yippee!! Thanks so much! I just emailed you!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Congrats, Carri! I am so glad that you didn't have the folders! I will send them out to you immediately. Thank you for sending your info!
Carolyn

Vanessa said...

Congratulations, Carri! Enjoy!

Traci said...

Congrats, Carri. Enjoy your folders!

LindaV said...

I love your Random Generator!!! I used to do it that way too!!!