My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Many Thanks!

Several events have happened in my life recently that 
require 'Thank You' notes.  I decided to make the notes
using paper, embellishments, fibers, stamped sentiments,
etc. from my stash.
The birdcage is from a Cuttlebug embossing border folder.
I embossed Vellum with a piece of cardstock in the
'sandwich'.  When run through the Cuttlebug, the Vellum
almost cuts through.  I used scissors to finish cutting out the birdcage.
This card is lifted from the latest "PaperCraft" magazine.
I am not sure where I got this sticker.
The flower is from Michaels Craft Store.
The flowers came in a bottle and were on clearance for several months.
The paper is from DCWV.  I used another birdcage!
Another sentiment that I stamped and didn't use...until now!
The bird-in-flight punch is from Fiskars
The rosette is made from a Chinese fan.
Pretty paper is all that is needed for this card!
This 3-D paper flower embellishment was in a package purchased at Michaels Craft Store.
The rosette is made using a Tim Holtz die.
The rosette is made using 2 different sizes of Tim Holtz dies.
I lay the small yellow strip on top of the blue strip and folded, shaped, and glued the ends together to form the two-toned rosette.
The paper makes the card!
I used a flower punch to make the embellishment.
The trim is from Hobby Lobby.  "thanks" is from a Cuttlebug die.
The Stampin' Up sentiment is used in all the cards.
The bird on the branch is a Martha Stewart stamp.  I colored it with Sharpie Markers and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The background is Vellum embossed with a Cuttlebug folder

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Comments are loved and appreciated!






13 comments:

Vanessa said...

So many beautiful cards! And isn't it nice to have so many reasons to be thankful?! Thanks for sharing!

Scrapper69 said...

You seriously AMAZE me at how many BEAUTIFUL cards you can get done in a short time span! They are all lovely and anyone would be lucky to receive one of them from you! :o)

Pam said...

These are all so beautiful. You are sweet for doing all of these.

scrapBugz said...

Pretty cards and thanks for sharing.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Your thank you cards are gorgeous. I especially love the combo of the rosette and bird.

Lovely projects... and now I am eying your previous post and must check it out!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, look at all these beautiful Thank You cards! Love them. TFS

Eithne said...

What a great selection of cards :) beautiful colours too. Thanks for sharing :)

ChatterScene.com said...

Wow! You have been busy! I love all of them!

LindaV said...

These are beautiful cards.

Princess Poodle said...

Very pretty cards! My favorite is the one with the
two-toned rosette, simply gorgeous.

Missy said...

Your thank you notes are all so pretty, so full of such great details!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

They are all just beautiful.. i so need to make some thank you cards.. thanks for all the inspiration...

Kimberli said...

Wow, all such amazing cards - love all the details you put into each one!