My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

I made two Mother's Day cards using a little of everything!
Spellbinders Spiral Die, Spellbinders Frame Dies, Sizzix Branch Die
Cricut Cartridge "Birthday Cards", and assorted Cuttlebug embossing folders.
The sentiment is computer generated.  Torn paper and some bling complete the card.
 Same card...different colors!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty cards. I just started collecting the Spellbinders. They are wonderful.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

LorraineB said...

I absolutely love your card. I also love using the spellbinders dies. Thanks for sharing.
Lorraine

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card. Can I tell you I'm on the fence about the Spellbinders and you might just push me over into buying them!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

CREATIVE M said...

Lovely Card!Lovely flowers!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i love spellbinders.. these are so beautiful.. thank you for your prayers.. hugs

Kimberli said...

I'm another one you might have convinced to invest in some spellbinders, I've been on the fence but your gorgeous cards have done it for me - time to start watching for some sales!! ;) Love your fabulous flowers, such pretty cards!

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo Pretty! I LOVE those flowers! :o)