"A Little Bit of Everything"
This card has a little bit of all the companies! I even used a Cuttlebug embossing folder!
For more information about using brands other than Provocraft embossing folders and dies in the Cuttlebug, please click here....
The colors that I used for the images in the previous post where chosen by random!
I needed a piece of paper to match the images...and here it is! I found this in my paper stash!
I cut a piece of the rose paper to fit an A2 card. then glued the printed paper on a diagonal on the card front.
I turned the papers over and trimmed away the edges.
This became my card base.
In the previous post I used the Tim Holtz die "Sewing Room".
The rose is created from the Spellbinders die "Spiral Blossom Two"
To add interest to the spool, I embossed it with
Cuttlebug embossing folder "Distressed Stripes"
Then wrapped the spool with ordinary sewing thread. I cut a small slip on the top of the spool to hold the end of the thread.
For the dress I cut another image in blue and trimmed away the parts that I didn't want. Then added some pen stitching, a ribbon around the waist, and a pendant bead from Joanns threaded on a piece of the ribbon.
I started the flower created from the Spellbinders spiral blossom with a quilling tool, but removed it and rolled with my fingers. I let the coil relax, glued the flower to the base, and added a few little leaves.
The inside sentiment is a die from Sizzix. The button is from the TH die.
The flower is glued to the cardbase, the dress/stand and spool of thread are attached with dimensional tape to give depth.
For more information about the Cuttlebug, please follow the links in the following post
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a wonderful week!