My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

All things Cuttlebug...Collection of Cards and Tutorials

This post has links to all my Cuttlebug posts.  
I hope you enjoy viewing the posts and will be able to use the information.

In 2010 I created a collection of cards using the Cuttlebug embossing folders and dies.
I decided to put the cards in one post to make viewing them a little easier.

2011
2012

Cuttlebug Tutorial Posts and Projects



3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

It's amazing how many ways you used that cuttlebug... You reminded me how important it is to use mine more often. TFS

Emerald said...

Carolyn, thank you so much for sharing so much with us. All your lovely creations remind that I have a great inventory, just waiting on me.
Hugs

Cheryl O said...

Wow, ran across these through the Cricut message board and what a treat to see how creative you were! Thank you for sharing all these wonderful ideas with us, they were wonderful and so lovely.

I too love doing my cards with the Cuttlebug folders, and really enjoy seeing how others get creative with them, you really went wild with these!! Bravo!!!