My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm a Top 5 Pick Winner on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!

My card was chosen as one of the Top 5 Projects
on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog!
I am so excited!
May 2, 2012

Directions for the card can be found here...

Thank you for visiting my blog today!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised your card was chosen--it was amazing!

Fellowship By Design said...

Congratulations Carolyn, it is an awesome card! Stunning! You certainly earned this recognition!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I an so excited for you Carolyn...congrats. It was definitely a "WOW" card. Hugs

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Congratulations! It is a great card!

Cricut Couple said...

YAY! Congrats Sweetie! It's such an amazing card! May have to scraplift this one!

Sis Patterson said...

Congratulations - you have to be at the TOP OF 5 with your wonderful card. Great job, Carolyn!

Scrapper69 said...

Congratulations! It doesn't surprise me though.... You make wonderful projects! I'm very happy for you! :O)

Erna said...

Congrats Carolyn - and thanks for sharing your projects with us with step by step instructions! Wish I could come to one of your classes! My Cricut use is s-o-o-o limited and basic. From a beautiful autumn (fall) day in South Africa!