My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Liberty!

"Proud to be an American"
I made this card to enter in a challenge on
the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog

I used the Gypsy, a hand held design tool from Provocraft, and the
Circut Expression to create the card.
I cut this screen in sheets of red, white, and blue paper.  I used what I wanted on the card and will save the rest for other projects!  I love to use left-overs!
The card base was cut from the Circut Cartridge "Just Because Cards".
All other images in this picture were cut from the Cricut Cartridge "Stand and Salute".
The 'dog tag' is created with a small piece of aluminum paper.
The sentiment area is ready to be used as desired.
The map is glued to the card front.
"Liberty" and the top hat border are put on with dimensional tape to give depth/interest.
The flag is printed from the clip art on my computer.

God Bless America, land that I love!

Thank you for visiting my blog today!


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great card. Lee-Ann :)

Arcy Scraps said...

Very cool! I really like all the cuts you used! and the inside of the card looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)
♥ Cyndy

Cropalcoholic!! said...

That is so cute good luck!!

Cropalcoholic!! said...

That is so cute good luck!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!

Melissa said...

LOVE your project!! I love the hat border & the Liberty pops on the USA cut! I do the Scrappin' Saturday posts over at Fantabulous Cricut & am going to showcase your project!! Thanks for joining us for the Monday Challenge at FCCB!
Melissa
FCCB
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

scrapqueen141 said...

Cool, love the card and I love the inside - great work! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/