My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rose--The Language of Love

I am a designer for She's a Sassy Lady Blog!
I enjoy creating a project for Shelia's blog once a month.
This is today's project!
Please visit She's a Sassy Lady for all the details!

But wait....
I made this card on Tuesday, posted it on Shelia's blog, went to bed, awoke this morning and decided to add bling to this card!
So here is the blinged out version...

So, what do you think?
Blinged or unblinged?

17 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the addition of the pearls, so I say "bling" baby!!!

Anonymous said...

go for the bling...it finishes the elegance of the rose

Karon said...

Go with the bling and the inking. It just gives the whole thing a finished professional look. Love it. TFS

Granny Anne said...

I love the blinged out one. The inking and pearls really set it off.
Great job Carol

LindaV said...

Both are elegant but the inking just enhanced your beautiful piece! So pretty.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card. Love the roses and thank for the great idea for keeping all the parts seperate. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Both are very pretty. I kind of like it un-blinged but maybe not.

(I can never decide these things!)

Lovely card!

Vickie said...

Very Pretty card I love the Pearls I love the shape.

Anonymous said...

I like both.
But the blinged is really nice
Illene

Debbie said...

"It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that bling!" LOL

Love it either way but I like the added definition with the ink and bling :)

cdm317 said...

Carolyn,
I love sparkly things! I say bling! Either way, this is a striking card!
Colleen

Jodie R said...

OHHHH!! I loved the card before and couldn't imagine what you could do to make it better! Man, was I wrong! gorgeous!!

Creative M said...

Bling of course!!!Beautiful!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh DEFINITELY the bling .. Simply beautiful Carolyn...

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE it either way.... it looks great with bling & without! Very PRETTY! :O)

Erna said...

Love the card - with or without bling. I love roses - any which way! Thank you for sharing.

Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com) said...

This card is elegant..can see many uses for it,,Thank you for sharing.