My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wednesday's Sneak Peak

I am the featured designer on She's a Sassy Lady's Blog http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/ on Wednesday.  This is a sneak peak of some of the images that will be used on my project!

Please visit Sassy's Blog on Wednesday, then come back here and leave some 'love'!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Carolyn, I can't wait to see your post.

Shelley

Sandy from Ukiah said...

looks like a shadow box.. and some beautiful red roses.. excited to see what you do with it.

Lori said...

Oh, how do you do it? This is beautiful. I love all the textures you use and can I tell you? I just love that idea of the desk organizer! I am forever losing litle pieces here and there and finding them on the floor. This will keep those pieces from walking!