My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A fun day of paper crafting!

Picture by Greg Kimsey, Artfull Barn, Clarkesville, Georgia
Copied from facebook.

On Saturday, June 9, I was part of the North Georgia Art Tour.  The driving tour highlights the work of various artists throughout the mountains of North Georgia. 
The tour is held during the Spring and Fall.

I have handmade cards for sale in the Old Clarkesville Mill Art and Antique Mall in Clarkesville, Georgia.  I featured a 'make and take' of flowers and rosettes.  I used the Cricut Cartridge "Flower Shoppe" and the Circut Create for one set of flowers.  The Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities "Spiral Blossoms One and Two" were also used for flowers. 
The rosettes were made using the Cuttlebug and Tim Holtz dies. 

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Looks like you had fun... wish I could have taken the day off and driven over... maybe next time. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How fun, wish I lived closer, I would have joined you. Hugs

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Way to go!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

I saw this on the Circle message board and thought this was so much fun! I love that your area has such a great tour for artists to be showcased.... And what a bonus to have a new venue in which to sell your cards! Congrats!!