My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Best Friends! Kindle Fire and Gypsy from Cricut!

What a wonderful creative combination!

I use the Cricut Gypsy, a handheld design studio, to plan projects to cut on my Cricut electronic die cut machines.  The Gypsy stores all the cartridges that work with the Cricut machines.  I design a project on the Gypsy screen, connect to the Cricut cutter, and press 'cut' and the Gyspy and Cricut do the rest!

No physical cartridges needed, they are all stored on the Gypsy!
There is a handbook that comes with most of the Cricut Cartridges.  I like to use the handbooks, but they are a nuisance to carry around!

Well, that problem has been solved!
Okiebuglady from the Cricut Circle Message Board created a video showing how to download the digital Cricut handbooks onto Kindle Fire!
Thank you, Okiebuglady!!

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute card, and I love my gypsy too. I have an iPad I have been putting the handbooks on. But I can't find all the handbooks