My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Plethora of Fashionistas!

What a fun set of acrylic stamps!
"Fashionistas" by Close to My Heart
Cards measure 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches (A2)
"Argyle" Fashionista (left)
"Garden Party" Matstack by Die Cuts with a View
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Seeing Spots"
Ribbon and Charm--unknown
Glitter Gel Pen
Copic Marker
"Flower" Fashionista (right)
Paper unknown
Scalloped oval and plain oval--Spellbinders Nestibilities
Martha Stewart "Flower" paper punch
"Rhinestone Stickers" Recollections
Sentiment--unknown
Copic Markers
Card measures 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches (A2)
Three Fashionistas
Patterned paper---Hot off the Press "Soft Nostalgia"
Copic Markers
Cards measure 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches (A2)
Zig-Zag Fashionista (left)
Paper--unknown
Gems by Recollections
Sentiment--Studio G
Copic Marker
Red Fashionista (right)
"Lemon Flower" Matstack by Die Cuts with a View
Sentiment--Delta Rubber Stampede
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Seeing Spots"
Copic Marker
Top row..Lto R
Stampin' Up/Tim Holtz
Bottom row...
unknown
Card measures 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches
For complete instructions, please click here...

Thank you for visiting my blog today!








9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great cards...perfect images for girl stuff. Lee-Ann :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great cards. I love that stamp set and was going to make some cards with it this week so I chuckled when I saw this! I thought great now I have ideas to scraplift! TFS

L.B. said...

WOW you have been busy with these new stamps. Super fun.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Looks like you are having fun.. Love the card. Hugs

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh...what wonderful, fabulous, girly cards! I love them all. I have this stamp set and love it! You've inspired me to pull it back out and see what I can create with it!

Diane said...

Caroline, these are fabulous and I love what you did with them! Hmmmm may have to go and buy some of these. You're such an enabler!

Diane

http://creatingislikebreathing.blogspot.ca/

Sukie said...

Love all of the girly images, they look fabulous on your cards!

MLiss3 said...

I ordered this set too and now I can't wait to try it out! Hope you don't mind if I scrap lift too!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Oh, man those are cute!