My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Prison and a Post!

Today is a very special day!

I am being featured on "She's a Sassy Lady" blog!

AND...

Two crafting buddies and myself are judging scrapbooks in a state prison for women!

I may not have pictures of the prison activity, but I will give a written journal of our experience as we work with the staff, faculty, and inmates of the Mental Health Department
Lee Arrendale Georgia State Prison

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats!! So neat re the prison judging. Lee-Ann :)

scrapperbecka said...

Congrats on your guest spot. Very pretty cards!
Becka

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Carolyn, how exciting to be a guest design on "She's a Sassy Lady"... congrats. Can't wait to hear how it goes at the prison... you are definitely a busy lady.
hugs

Creative M said...

Lovely cards!!!Congrats on being a Guest Design on She's a Sassy Lady!!

Sukie said...

Such pretty cards, congrats on being a guest designer! Can't wait for you to report back on your trip to prison!

Pam said...

You are so organised! How sweet to make and share these elegant cards. TFS

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty cards. You just reminded me that I need to get in my crafty room and do something CRAFTY today. I really need to make a supply of cards. Thank you for the motivation.