My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

God Bless America, land that I love!

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!


12 comments:

Georgiana said...

Loving those glitter fireworks!

Happy Independence Day,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

L.B. said...

So sparkly!!! Have a wonderful day.

snappy scrappy said...

Love the sparkle! Lee-Ann :)

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Love those fireworks! Happy 4th!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love all the sparkles.. have a wonderful 4th.. hugs

Tanya/Nonna said...

Fabulous 4th of July card! I am loving those bright, sparkly fireworks! Happy 4th to you!

Lisa B said...

Sparkly and beautiful! Happy Fourth of July, MamaC!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Happy 4th to you too.

Hrvatica said...

Lovely card. Happy 4th of July to you.

Cindy said...

Those fireworks are fabulous!! Hope you had a great 4th!!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Hope you had a great one!!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE your card Carolyn! and the other one below titled "Thank you for caring"! Been missing you! So happy the store is finally open so I can visit my blogging friends again! I figure I can't go back a month & check out everyones work, so I'm gonna start fresh today! :O) Hopefully I can visit at least once a week to see what ya been up to! HUGS! :o)