My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders Window Card

I purchased this Decorative Window Die at the Scrapbook Expo in Atlanta last weekend.
The die is made by Spellbinders and designed to be used with Heartfelt Creations scenery stamps.  The scene that I am using is from my stash.
The card is made using a variety of equipment and tools.  The sentiment stamps are from Close to My Heart, the scene is colored using Copic Markers, the flowers are made using Cuttlebug "Astericks" dies, the leaves are made using the Martha Stewart 'Branch' paper punch, the label on the front and inside the card is from a Cuttlebug set of labels.
I used an embossing plate from Cuttlebug All-in-One "Thank You" set.
This embossed paper is the card front.  Everything is adhered to this embossed sheet.
I cut two of the Decorative Windows and put foam tape between the images to give depth.
The stamped scene was in my stash.  I do not know the company that created the stamp.  The scene is colored using a variety of Copic Markers.
The flowers were created using Cuttlebug dies "Astericks".  The centers are made from orange flocking.  The leaves are from Martha Stewart 'Branch' paper punch.  Brown paper was cut to fit behind the edges of the Decorative Window.
The label is from Cuttlebug Emboss/Cut "Labels" set.  The sentiment is from Close to My Heart stamp set.
Inside card

This card took a week to create!  Click here to discover the reason...
Thank you for visiting my blog!





8 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Magnificant card. I had to post a comment. I follow Sheila/Sassy Lady and you're one of her designers and I just had to tell you how much I love love love what you've done.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Hi Mama C
This is beautiful! That was a popular one! Enjoyed seeing you there!

Susie
www.susiecrafthappy@gmail.com

Lisa B said...

Beautiful card! I can tell that a lot of hard work and creativity went into it.

Phantom Rink Rat

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, this turned out so gorgeous.. Sorry about all the deleted comments. I somehow opted the same things several times..

Sukie said...

Such an amazing card, love all of the details you added to it.

Pam said...

These are so cute. Love the window and the way you have decorated the scene behind the windows too. You have enabled me :). TFS

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful window view card. Seen the all in one embossing plates but not bought. I have several of the other embossing folders. Especially like the window die cut.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"