My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I am a lazy papercrafter!

I love to have all my supplies and equipment nearby!
When working on a project, I like to sit down.  I use my rolling chair to move around!  This chair was bought at a yard sale for $5.00!!
This is my main work area.  I bought the mat at Walmart and it has been well used!  The tools and equipment that I use most are located in this area.
A small 3-drawer unit holds sharp tools, adhesive, tweezers, and other items.  The drawer unit sits on a small rack.  Under the rack I keep a package of baby wipes and my camera.
On top of the drawer unit is a lamp with two electrical outlets.  The lamp is from Lowe's.  It has a clear light cover that I put scrapbook paper between the layers.  This is a fun way to decorte the light fixture.  The tv remote is kept on top of the drawer unit.  I would lose the remote if left on the table top!
The wooden holder is very old!  It was bought at an antique store several years ago.  Adhesives, scissors, a small paper trimmer, ruler, and small paper packs are kept handy.  The pink ATG gun fits into one of the slots.
Moving on around my work area....
The wooden table is a small dining table that is the perfect size for my rolling chair.  The white table is a 5-foot plastic table from Walmart.  It folds in half for easy storage and carrying.  There is a wire magazine rack between the wooden holder and pen holder.  This holds the latest editions of magazines and other flat items.
This small green metal cabinet is from a local art supply store.  I bought it for $5.00 and it holds my favorite pens/markers.  The slots are a perfect fit for Copic Markers, Sharpie Markers, Embossing Markers, and other assorted pens.
The yellow box holds 'gems' and 'jewels'!  Paper flowers and a container of ribbon and twine are kept easily available on top of the pen/marker cabinet.
Continuing...
I pull the E2 AE forward, add the mat, and cut away!  My Gypsy and E2 are best friends!
Everybody needs a little 'Smooch'!!
The holder is a make-up caddy that I received many years ago.  It is perfect for the little containers!  The container sits on the window ledge and the blinds fit perfectly behind it!
The cardboard box holds paper scraps and large paper trimmer.  Solid colored cardstock is under the box.  The drawer units hold embellishments and paper punches.  The PO box has small DCWV paper packs.
To the left of my chair is a drawer unit that holds paper punches, plain notecard/envelopes,  and larger DCWV paper pads.  My garbage can is usually full of stuff!
By rolling my chair around, I can open this cabinet.  The black crates hold large stickers and embellishments.  Just under these crates are two orange boxes that hold small stickers and embellishments.
The top of the cabinet holds brads, ribbons, buttons, twine, embellishments.  All are in sectioned boxes and labeled.
Behind my chair is the Cuttlebug area.  I have Cuttlebug supplies and equiment in the 3-drawer unit.  All the dies and folders are in the dark 2-drawer cabinet.  This counter also has an Expression wearing its beautiful cover by Lena!  Shelves overhead and underneath hold stamps, ink, scrap paper, and lots of other equipment and supplies.
Continuing on...
And on...
And on...
The End!

Thank you for visiting...
"Carolyn's Creative Corner"

Please come back soon!










10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your room.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Wow - what an awesome room full of goodies! I want to come over to your house to play!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh My Goodness - what an absolutely fabulous space. So well organised. Love it:-) TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love your room it is so organized that's my favorite thing about it. And it's chock full of goodies too! love it!

Shelley said...

Carolyn, I just love your space. It is so organized!

Shelley

Vanessa said...

You are very well organized, and I love what you did with the lamp! TFS!

Erna said...

You may be a lazy papercrafter (?), but you are certainly an organized one!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

MamaC,
I love your creative space. I'm with you...keep it all close and the roll chair, now that...I need to invest in. $5 at a yard sale...oh yea gonna be on the look out for that. I mean, why get up when you don't have to. LOL!!!

Susie

MLiss3 said...

Impressive and so well organized with labels! I'd say you are well equipped!

Barb Smith said...

Wow. What a collection of craft material. Green with envy over here!

Barb from Toronto, Canada