My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Something to Remember Note Cards

Four Notecards created from the newest Cricut Circle Exclusive Cartridge
"Something to Remember"
All the images are cut using only the cartridge on the Cricut Expression.  No Cricut Craft Room Design Program or Gypsy Hand-held Design Studio was used.
Notecard measures 4 1/4 inches x 4 inches and fits into an A2 envelope
Page 38 in cartridge handbook.
Girl figures and wreath are cut at 3 inches
Word is cut at 1 1/2 inches
Cricut Markers were used to draw the images before cutting.
The tiny flowers and pearls are from the Michaels Craft Store "Recollections" collections.
Notecard measures 4 1/4 inches x 4 inches and fits into an A2 envelope
Page 30 in cartridge handbook.
Cross and wreath are cut at 3 inches
The images were cut from white cardstock and then colored by using an inking process using Crayola Twistable Crayons  
Cricut Marker was used to draw the images before cutting.
The white rectangle is embossed using Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Moroccan Screen"
Notecard measures 4 1/4 inches x 4 inches and fits into an A2 envelope
Page 37 in cartridge handbook.
Girl on Bicycle is cut at 3 inches
Cricut Marker was used to draw images before cutting.
Mountains are torn paper edged with ink.  Cuttlebug embossing folder "Japanese Scales" was used for texture.
Grass is torn and embossed with folder "D'vine Swirls".
"Hello Friend" stamp by Hero Arts
Notecard measures 4 1/4 inches x 4 inches and fits into an A2 envelope.
Page 60 in cartridge handbook.
Flower Pot image is cut at 3 inches.  Flowers are cut in white paper and colored with Copic Markers.  An extra flower pot is used for the 'hello' sentiment by Hero Arts.
Cricut Marker was used to draw the images before cutting.



20 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute, these little note cards are as cute as can be. TFS

Ohhh Snap said...

WOW you got your cart fast!! Love the cards! TFS!!

cdm317 said...

I love your cards! Your creations never cease to amaze me! These are gorgeous!
Colleen

Michele Green said...

So great! Thanks for being so fast and sharing!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and fast...I just got my cart today! Lee-Ann :)

ClaireR said...

Great note cards Carolyn! I love the bike card, also love the colors that you for all the note cards.
Thanks for showcasing the new circle cart so we can see whats on it.
TFS!
ClaireR

Hrvatica said...

Great notecards. I really like the friends one.

Josie0602 said...

Love your gorgeous note cards!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

Beautiful Note Cards!TFS
Migdalia

Scrapper69 said...

These all turned out lovely Carolyn... What a great set! :o)

Tanya/Nonna said...

What a sweet, fun set of cards. I love the images you used - these really turned out so, so pretty!

Diane said...

So pretty. You are going to inspire me to use those cricut markers!!!!

Krafthead said...

Beautiful projects! I can't believe you have your cartridge already!!

Michele said...

they are all lovely! my fav is the last one but that's because the color scheme is my favorite colors. ;)

DIANA L. said...

I love your note cards. Don't you just love this cartridge. I just got it in the mail yesterday and posted my first card with it today.
I love your little girl on the bike card and think that would go great in @ friend challenges
My DL.art thankful Thursday challenge and CCR. You have inspired me Im looking forward to seeing what else you create with this cartridge.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

L.B. said...

Okay I feel better bout selecting this cartridge now...Love the girls on the top card..will so use that one.

Cindy said...

So cute! You're making me rethink the cart I should have chosen :-)

Tracie said...

Great cards!

Lori said...

Your cards came out great. I love your coloral choices WAY better than those in the booklet. Thank you for the inspiration!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing, I was wondering if I was going to like this cart, but I know I'll love it.

Susie