My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Serenity!

Sometimes life becomes so hectic and shedules are so full that there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done!  That has been my life lately!  I have neglected posting to my blog!  I had an email from a special friend that said she was thinking about me and had said a prayer of safety for me!  I am blessed to have such special people in my life!

Today is my day to post on "She's a Sassy Lady" Blog.  I am bringing out a card that I created for an art inspired challenge.  I haven't mailed this card to anyone yet, because it brings....
SERENITY to my life!
 
Please visit "She's a Sassy Lady" Blog for more details and a link back here for the original post!

2 comments:

Erna said...

Welcome back! We all missed you! A serenely beautiful card.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Absolutely stunning card. Love all the details. I see a bit of quilling in there too:-) Butterflies are wonderful and fabulous flowers. TFS