My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Carolyn's December Daily

 DECEMBER DAILY
December 5, 6, 7, and 8, 2012
Please visit this link for all the details...
December 5, 2012
December 6, 2012
December 7, 2012
December 8, 2012
#####################################################################
DECEMBER DAILY
December 1, 2, 3, and 4, 2012
December 1
December 2
December 3
December 4
###################################################################
 DECEMBER DAILY
ALBUM COVER and FIRST PAGE
November 30, 2012
###################################################################
I have committed to a project called "December Daily".
This will be a chronicle of my life during the month of December 2012.
Each day of December through January 1, 2013 will be highlighted.
This is the beginning!  My plans/events/activities/etc are listed and I will now begin creating the pages for the 12x12 inch album.
My 'helpers' will be a Cricut Mini Electronic Die Cut Machine used with a Cricut Gypsy, and a YourStory Bookbinder and Laminater.  I plan to use a variety of images from several Cricut Cartridges to illustrate my December Daily happenings!
 
As a cardmaker, I am stepping out of my comfort zone!  This will be an interesting project!
I would like to thank Sara Andrews for motivating me to try this new experience.
Visit Sara's blog for her December journey, too!
 
To see more interesting December Daily projects, please visit
 
Have a fabulous day!  Please visit again as I post my December Daily journey!
 
Ok...I have to add...My December Daily will be created from my stash of papercrafting supplies and equipment!  I am involved in a "Using My Stash" challenge through the Cricut Circle Message Board, actually, I am the leader...so I MUST be an EXAMPLE!!
 
Again, have a marvelous day!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sara Andrews said...

Oh Carolyn I am so proud of you for trying this!! And I can't wait to see what you make. :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

How neat! I will have to read more on this and I can imagine, there's some awesome items in your stash as your cards and projects are always great!

Susie