My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

15 Tags of Christmas!

Today is my turn to post on "She's a Sassy Lady" Blog!
Fifteen designers of Shelia's blog recently participated in a Christmas Tag Swap.
The tags are so beautiful that I haven't been able to part with them!
Instead, I created an album for the tags!
Please visit "She's a Sassy Lady" Blog today (6:30 AM Central) to see what is inside my
"15 Tags of Christmas" Album!
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
For more information about the Christmas Tag Swap, please visit this link....


2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just awesome! I love the little book and it is great for me to see what you did as I am not using mine either I am saving them too! Thanks for sharing this with us and look for a scraplift on this from me! Thank you thank you for sharing this today at She's A Sassy Lady! I love it!

Karon said...

Carolyn this was truly and amazing creation and such a wonderful way to keep your treasured gift tags. TFS