My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Daily---December 1, 2, 3, and 4!

This is my December 1, 2012, entry for the December Daily project that I am planning to participate in this month.  The Bethlehem Baptist Church Singing Saints were invited to sing at the opening celebration of the holiday season at Unicoi State Park near Helen, Georgia.  I am a member of the group and we are honored to be a part of this event.  Afterwards, we enjoyed a delicious meal at the Unicoi Lodge buffet!
December 2, 2012, the Singing Saints were featured during the morning worship service at Bethlehem and then we presented our Christmas program in the evening service.  The Tallulah Falls School presented a program of handbells before we sang in the evening service. 
This was a wonderful day of Christmas music with bells and voices!!
December 3, 2012, began a 2-day crop with my sisters.  I have a blog entry that gives the details.  http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/2012/12/sisters-papercrafting-retreat-on.html 
Here is my December Daily entry for today!
December 4, 2012, the second day of our crop!  There are no pictures of me because I was the only one taking pictures!  My sisters were too busy creating!!
 
Today is December 12!  I am only 8 days behind in my December Daily!!
 
To learn more about December Daily, please visit...
Be sure to scroll down the post to see everything!
 
Have a wonderful day today!  I am going to the Georgia State Prison for Women to be a part of the Christmas Program!  I am excited to be a part of the program!
 
 

2 comments:

Sara Andrews said...

These are just wonderful pages. I love how detailed you've made them.

Diane said...

You are so crafty talented and you can sing as well? LOL! Love your work!